About Cloud 9 Vaping
The range of e-cigs and PV equipment has now grown so large, newcomers are often left understandably confused by all the different options.
Here at Cloud 9 Vaping, we've been involved in the electronic cigarette industry since 2009, and since our inception we've been constantly sifting through the myriad of products available, trying out numerous brands and styles of electronic smoking equipment to ensure we source only the products we feel are likely to offer you the best vaping experience. We continuously test new innovations and work with engineers and manufacturers to bring you the latest and safest vaping technology.
Our range includes some of the most popular and widely used e-cigs as well as all the accessories you might need to go with them. Additionally, we source select ranges of high-end and advanced vaping devices and have been referred to as "the Harrods of vaping" which we take as an enormous compliment. So all you have to do is choose your options and get started enjoying this wonderful new way of life.
Why choose Cloud 9 Vaping?
We understand that there is a lot of competition in the electronic cigarette market these days so why should you buy from us?
- We're vapers ourselves and will not sell any product we have not personally tried out and would use ourselves. Sounds obvious, but it's surprising how many companies sell stuff they haven't even seen, let alone tested.
- We accurately describe our products both in terms of stating the true manufacturer and the expected longevity where possible.
- Right from our opening in 2009, we've always worked hard to ensure that our e-liquid packaging meets current CHIP/CLP regulations, both in terms of the bottle design as well as the labelling on the bottle. Products containing nicotine can be dangerous in the wrong hands and it's illegal for them to be sold without their packaging meeting these regulations, however, many retailers save time and cost by ignoring these requirements thus leaving people at risk as well as threatening our industry as a whole.
- We regularly send out random samples of our e-liquid to an independent UK laboratory for GCMS analysis, so you can be certain we are supplying a high quality consistent product which doesn't contain anything it shouldn't.
- We gift wrap orders and aim to ship the same day for orders placed prior to 2pm. See Delivery Information.
- We pride ourselves on our outstanding level of customer service for which we've won many accolades. We recommend you check out the feedback many hundreds of our customers have taken the time to provide via the independent TrustPilot reviews system.
- We only allow orders for products we physically have on hand and don't accept pre-orders for any products because we think it's wrong to take money from customers unless we are in a position to ship their purchases immediately.
- We don't make false claims as to cartridges being equal to a pack of 20 (or more) cigarettes as many of our competitors still do.
- We listen to our customers and will try to source any e-cig product for you if here is enough demand for it and we feel that it is of sufficient quality.
- We are committed not to sell nicotine containing products to minors.
- We are registered for VAT and pay all of the relevant UK taxes.
- We hold proof of CE and RoHS certification for all products that require it.
- We belong to a WEEE compliance scheme (Producer registration number WEE/CK2888SV) and our Batteries Producer Registration number is BPRN01967.
Please also see our Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement.
Copyright © Cloud9Vaping. All Rights Reserved.
Cloud 9 Vaping is a division of Lime-IT Limited, registered in England Number 3964306. VAT Reg No. GB 979 5342 63.
Registered address: Mercer House, 15 High Street, Redbourn, HERTS AL3 7LE.
Trading Address: Unit 13, Anglo Business Park, Asheridge Road, Chesham BUCKS HP5 2QA